Daily and Weekly rates include water, sewer, cable, WiFi and electricity.
Monthly rates include water, sewer, cable and WiFi. Electricity requires $150.00 deposit, price of
$0.11 per kilowatt. Some monthly spots are reserved
for local workers. Please call to check current
Things to consider before you book:
You need to call ahead to make your reservation or book online.
You must be over 18, unless your parent is WITH YOU on site. You are reserving per 2 guests (not per site) – We are a per person capacity campground.
Check-In time: 1:00PM / Check-Out time: 11:00AM
All campers must show valid ID upon check-in.
Any arrivals after 6:00PM will have to notify camp manager before arrival.
• All rates and tax are subject to change without notice.
• All reservations must be prepaid.
• Reservations without deposit are subject to cancellation.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be issued; however, we can credit your account up to a year. While we hope you’ll be able to honor your reservation and come camp with us, we understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel, please contact us during office hours at 409-440-8722. Please be aware that we do not accept cancellations by email. Whenever possible, we will try to change the dates of your reservation. We can do this one time without incurring any additional fees, but will need a specific date to associate with your reservation. Campers who don’t call and don’t show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund. We do not offer refunds for weather.
• Rates are for 2 guests only! Additional guest are $5.00 per day. If your stay is monthly the charge will be $3.00 per day.
• CHILDREN UNDER 15 FREE
• Campground fees are payable at registration and online. Check-in time is 1:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. All residents and guests must be registered at the office, as required by law, and approved by management. No exceptions!