Site Map & Rules
CANCELLATION POLICY: Texas RV Park has an hour cancellation policy for facility reservations. Failure to give 48 hours’ notice prior to start of reservation will result in a non-refund of your reservation fee to Texas RV Park. Cancellations made prior to 48 hours in advance of start of program or reservation will result in a full refund minus a $10 administration fee. The refund amount if paid by credit card will be processed through the credit card company and can take 3 to 7 business days.
- Please check out or re-register with Manager before 11am (subject to availability).
- Quiet Hours are 10pm to 7am and are strictly enforced.
- Generators are not to be used in the campground unless there is a power failure. Please respect your neighbors.
- Only two vehicles per site. (Additional vehicles will be given an area to park by management fees may apply.)
- RV Sites may only have 1 RV per site, and tents are only allowed in the group tent site.
- Rates are priced for 2 guests any additional guest over the age of 15 will be subject to a rate of $5.00 per day. If staying monthly the rate will be $3.00 daily per guest, maximum amount of guest is 6 per RV Site.
- Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the dumpster located at the entrance to the park.
- The speed limit within the campground is 5 mph.
- Proper sewer fittings are mandatory for sewer hookups.
- Music and loud noise or disturbances are not allowed. Please, out of courtesy to other campers, keep the noise down.
- No smoking in the bathroom areas, showers, office, or laundry facilities.
- We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of the family. However, please respect the following rules:
1. Owners must pick up after their pets
2. No Aggressive breeds unless authorized and approved by manager.
3. All pets must be kept on a leash and under their owner’s control. Dogs can run free in Dog Park but must be friendly.
4. Pets are not allowed in bathrooms, showers, laundry, or office.
5. Pets will never be left unattended. Please be mindful and respectful of your fellow campers and neighbors at all times.
- Any vehicle parked in violation of these Rules and Regulations, or in violation of signs posted throughout the Park, may be towed from the Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- Any person who fails to comply with any of the above rules will be subject to verbal warnings for minor infractions and/or removal from the park for repeated or major infractions (no refunds will be issued).
- If you will be arriving later than 6pm or have an emergency please call (409) 392-1560 and someone will assist you.
- If you plan to vacate the park prior to the end of your reservation, please inform the camp manager on duty.
- Camp manager will do their best to honor site requests, but please understand this may be subject to change.
- If you book an RV site that is smaller than your rig, you will be moved to an appropriate-sized site if available, and if not available, you will be asked to leave the park and be charged a cancellation fee.
- The dumpster is for household trash and garbage only. No appliances, tires, furniture, mattresses, L.P. Bottles, hazardous materials, no building or demolition refuse. These items must be taken to county transfer stations or recycling center. This is your responsibility!
- All campers entering the park on a discounted monthly will require a minimum three week stay. If your stay is shorter, you will have to pay the weekly rate or daily rate.
- Please keep your rig and vehicles off the sod at all times.