Site Map & Rules
You may click on the map to download and print a PDF version.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be issued; however, we can credit your account up to a year. While we hope you’ll be able to honor your reservation and come camp with us, we understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel, please contact us during office hours at 409-440-8722. Please be aware that we do not accept cancellations by email. Whenever possible, we will try to change the dates of your reservation. We can do this one time without incurring any additional fees, but will need a specific date to associate with your reservation. Campers who don’t call and don’t show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund. We do not offer refunds for weather.
HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS: The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving.
EXTENDED-STAY DEPOSITS: All deposits for extended-stay reservations are non-refundable upon cancellation of reservation, unless Manager
authorizes a credit due to unforeseen situations.
- Please check out or re-register with Manager before 11:00 AM (subject to availability).
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM and are strictly enforced.
- Generators are not to be used in the campground unless there is a power failure. Please respect your neighbors.
- Only two vehicles per site. (Additional vehicles will be given an area to park by management fees may apply.)
- RV Sites may only have 1 RV per site, and tents are only allowed in the group tent site.
- Rates are priced for 2 guests any additional guest over the age of 15 will be subject to a rate of $5.00 per day. If staying monthly the rate will be $3.00 daily per guest, maximum amount of guest is 6 per RV Site.
- Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the dumpster located at the entrance to the park.
- The speed limit within the campground is 5 MPH.
- Proper sewer fittings are mandatory for sewer hookups.
- Excessive water usage will be charged to the customer, such as leaking hoses and overfilling tanks.
- Music and loud noise or disturbances are not allowed. Please, out of courtesy to other campers, keep the noise down.
- No smoking in the bathroom areas, showers, office, or laundry facilities.
- We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of the family. However, please respect the following rules:
1. Owners must pick up after their pets
2. No Aggressive breeds unless authorized and approved by manager.
3. All pets must be kept on a leash and under their owner’s control. Dogs can run free in Dog Park but must be friendly.
4. Pets are not allowed in bathrooms, showers, laundry, or office.
5. Pets will never be left unattended. Please be mindful and respectful of your fellow campers and neighbors at all times.
- Any vehicle parked in violation of these Rules and Regulations, or in violation of signs posted throughout the Park, may be towed from the Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
- Any person who fails to comply with any of the above rules will be subject to verbal warnings for minor infractions and/or removal from the park for repeated or major infractions (no refunds will be issued).
- If you will be arriving later than 6pm or have an emergency please call (409) 392-1560 and someone will assist you.
- If you plan to vacate the park prior to the end of your reservation, please inform the camp manager on duty.
- Camp manager will do their best to honor site requests, but please understand this may be subject to change.
- If you book an RV site that is smaller than your rig, you will be moved to an appropriate-sized site if available, and if not available, you will be asked to leave the park and be charged a cancellation fee.
- The dumpster is for household trash and garbage only. No appliances, tires, furniture, mattresses, L.P. Bottles, hazardous materials, no building or demolition refuse. These items must be taken to county transfer stations or recycling center. This is your responsibility!
- All campers entering the park on a discounted monthly will require a minimum three week stay. If your stay is shorter, you will have to pay the weekly rate or daily rate.
- Please keep your rig and vehicles off the sod at all times. A $50 charge will apply to violations.
- Please ensure your rig or vehicles are not leaking oil. Management will impose a fine for any oil spills.
- RENEWAL: Charge period may be renewed only upon notification to Texas RV Park, and will be subject to Texas RV Park’s sole discretion and or availability. You must keep track of your check-out date; we are not responsible for loss of reservation. Texas RV Park may terminate this Agreement and evict a Customer for any other violation of this Agreement or of a Community Rule without notice. Customer will not receive refunds and will be asked to leave the property at owner’s expense.
- Texas RV Park shall have the right to tow any recreational vehicle or other vehicle located on the Site at the expense of the Customer. WAIVERS: DUE TO THE LICENSE NATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT (WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF A TRADITIONAL LANDLORD-TENANT RELATIONSHIP) CUSTOMER AGREES THAT CUSTOMER MAY BE EVICTED BY HAVING ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE TOWED, AND THAT A SUIT FOR FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER IS NOT NECESSARY AND WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO REQUIRE A FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER ACTION PRIOR TO TOWING OF ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE. ADDITIONALLY, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IT WILL NOT CAUSE A BREACH OF THE PEACE WHEN AND IF TEXAS RV PARK TOWS ITS RECREATIONAL VEHICLE, AND CUSTOMER ALSO WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A TOW HEARING IN JUSTICE COURT.